Sunday, March 8, 2020

Storyboard- Creative Process- Scene 2

This scene will be planned out very shortly, as it would only serve to reach the time limit, but would be what the film would be. Basically, it would be the main character meeting with his ex in the car, as he asked if he could meet them (haven't decided gender, as A) I have to see who would be willing to play this character and B) it's not an important detail to the narrative). They would basically go over why their relationship ended and how they each feel about the situation. Again, I am over-planning to make sure I have enough footage.

This scene would be about 30 seconds long. First, the character would be shown at an OSS walking to the car. The next shot would be the character entering the car. The shot would be filmed from inside the car. Next, the ex will enter the car from the other side, and they would begin talking. In order create an awkward feeling in this scene, I would leave the same mid shot from the dashboard throughout the whole scene. The dialogue will be developed more when I do my screenplay, which I am starting next.

(Sorry this post is so late, I made a draft and forgot to post :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.