Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Screenplay

I have finished my screenplay for the project. It is only 2 scenes, and it was written on Celtx.






I decided to focus less on specific details here such as camera angles and movement, because I focused on that in the storyboard. I decided to include Max as the love interest as a male, for terms for representation.

The majority of the screenplay is in italics, to indicate it is the singing part. I describe the details of the opening shots in small detail, stating that the credits are appearing. I describe character actions through parentheses so that we can remember specific movements and factors to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.