Saturday, February 22, 2020

Making Progress!!!

So, I discovered one major obstacle I have been encountering in this process- I'm trying to do everything at once. Luckily, I now know that with the music, I need to take it one step at a time. I have decided to mess around and see which chords work best for the mood I'm trying to create. In the process, I came up with this:


It's not perfect, but I truly do feel as if the violins are creating that effect that I want to create. Next, I experimented with the beat.

This is just an update on how I'm developing each sound step by step, and how this is a culminating process that will take a lot of time and is being built from the ground up. My next step will be to start writing the lyrics for the verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.