Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Editing

I am writing this post as I begin to edit my film opening. First of all, the syncing audio was honestly not that bad. It took a couple of tries, but it came out looking very good and I am very happy with it. Also, I shortened down the first scene to just one minute long, as I felt as it dragged on for too long. So, I included a second scene. This second scene is of the character (Oliver) rushing out of his bedroom when he realizes he is late for school. The bedroom is very disorganized, to represent how he lacks control in his life and the fact that he himself is a mess.

For the audio, I chose a song that is copyright free that I found on my editing software WeVideo. It is fast paced, and alternative genre to create a sense of hurry and high energy. This nondiegetic sound comes in when he begins to wake up. There is no sound when he is just laying in bed, to show how nothing is currently happening and he is just resting.

I decided to introduce the credits in the second scene. I had some trouble making sure they remained visible, so what I did was make the text white, and just place it in different locations to make sure it's visible. For example, if the area is very bright, I made sure to not place text on there, as it wouldn't be visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.