Sunday, April 5, 2020

I Can Cross Cinematographer Off My Career List...

So. I've spent the last 2 nights trying to film this project. And I STILL cannot get it right. I don't know what it is. The video is not working- it seems so sloppy and doesn't flow properly. I don't know what to do. I have tried adding more space between the shots in each take so I can edit properly, but it somehow still turns out sloppy. I don't know if the problem is my editing or my cinematography, so I don't know how I can fix it.

Today, I'm gonna try filming again. If it doesn't work, I will end up rewriting a new project. Only problem is, I don't have much time to finish. I'm hoping a solution will present itself, as my research has been pretty useless. This time, I will try filming multiple master shots, all from different angles. I will do this for every angle that I need, which will probably be about 8 to 10 perfect takes. It will take a lot of time, but I'm honestly running out of ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.