Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Uh Oh

I have begun editing my project together, and I have a huge problem. When I was overlapping the audio onto the video, it synced fine, but it seemed really choppy- with no spaces in between and just sounds awful. So, I have to fix that. I have two ideas for fixing this.

The first, re-record the audio in a master take all at once, and then overlay that onto the video. I can record in a silent room, with the original audio playing in my headphones and recording exactly what it sounded like on the video. I can do this quickly, and will fix the problem very easily. I will try to do this right now, maybe in my car so that I have no interruptions.

The second solution is to re-record everything completely. I really hope it doesn't come to this, as I fear I may encounter the exact same problem again if I do. I don't know how to leave enough space in between so that the audio fits together properly. I will come back with an update when I try the first attempt to a solution.

UPDATE: I tried editing the audio into one file. The problem is not the audio, but rather the audio that is cut too soon. Unfortunately, (like an idiot), I deleted the original audio, so I have to re-shoot everything that has singing in it. If anything, I learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.