Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Scene One, Take Two!

I have finished shooting, and this time, I got some help from a friend. This allowed me to incorporate camera movements and create more engagement, so that my piece is less boring. I also fixed the lighting, so that it is much brighter and easier to see the subject. I had to change the costume a little, but it is still relatively the same. Now, I am trying to lay the audio over the video, and am having a lot of trouble. It is very hard to get it just right, and may need more advanced software to do so.

I identified two problems- lack of camera movement and lighting. I fixed the camera movement part by incorporating pans, zooms, and tilts, so that i could create engagement with the audience and make sure the introduction isn't boring. As for the lighting, there wasn't a lot I could do in an empty parking lot, so I improvised. I used my car's headlights on high beams to add more light. It did work, in fact.




This is what the lighting looked like afterwards. For some reason, I am unable to upload the second clip of before, but I can show you what I had while I was editing.


Hopefully, I can sync the audio properly, because I am really happy with the footage I ended up getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.