Friday, March 20, 2020

Pandemic

So, with the recent pandemic, I have encountered many issues.

This was the week I was planning on starting my filming. Unfortunately, my crew is unavailable, as we all are in quarantine. I will try to film the first scene by myself when I can, if I can find an empty parking lot where I won't be encountering many people. It will be very difficult to be the cameraman working on the project and acting, as I will have to limit myself to no camera movements. Luckily, my film is based on movement of the cut, as the change in camera shot is what is driving the narrative.


I was also planning on finding costume before the pandemic started, but everything is closed now, so that is not an option. I will have to limit myself to clothing I have in home for this, which I hope will be sufficient. This is what I plan for my character to be wearing.


It goes with the black colors I had posted about in my clothing research post, and the jeans and graphic tee give the vibe of a teenager. I don't have the costume for Max yet, but I will have it done and it will follow opposite coloration to create the effect I am trying to achieve- that of opposites. Who I am going to have play Max, I do not know. I need to find someone, which will be difficult, due to social distancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.