Sunday, March 22, 2020

How Am I Gonna Pull This Off?

I have decided to stick with my original idea for my film opening. Since I have worked very hard on it, I feel the least I can do is see it to the end. This is how I plan on doing so.

First, I have to replace cast and crew with myself. I will do this with a tripod, so I can replace my cameraman. I will simply set the shot type I need (long shot, mid shot, etc.) on a tripod and then film. I have an Apple Watch, so I can set the time the phone starts recording or set it from afar. I was planning on borrowing a microphone from my teacher so that I could pair the audio with the video perfectly, but I will probably have to buy one myself to do so. I am buying the tripod and microphone myself, which I did not think I would do.

Now, the costume design. I was planning on buying clothes for the characters, but will probably have to use what I have. Oliver's costume design is set, but now I have to work on Max's. Speaking of which, I need to somehow find someone to play Max, which will not be easy in the middle of a quarantined pandemic. If anything, I can find a way to stretch out the first scene to two minutes so that I can cut out the second scene all together.

Location. Finding an empty parking lot should not be too difficult for me now, as people will probably not be near parking lots at the moment. I can go around nine or ten at night, and hopefully find a promising location. The actual setting of the parking lot is very important for what it represents, as I have discussed multiple times before. I just need to get to work if I plan on finishing on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.