Friday, March 13, 2020

Brainstorming for CCR

SO.

Pretty soon I have to do my CCR, and I want to do this creatively. Therefore, I decided to do a interview of the production process for the film. I will be including a comedic component to the process, as it reflects my personality and makes it more unique.

I will be talking about my production process, while adding bits of footage from the actual project to show how I developed my process. I will also try to add posts from my blog into the video so that I can give examples of specific posts and processes. I will be focusing a lot on my music production process, and how I came across many obstacles and had to modify my plans do to them.

I will also include other questions aside from the main four that I need to answer to really shine a light on my process and how I struggled. I want to help the audience understand that this was a really difficult culminating process for which I had to work very hard for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.