Saturday, March 28, 2020

Supplies Ordered- Now We Wait

I am very behind on my filming schedule, so I have decided that this is the week I start filming the film opening. I have ordered a tripod and a microphone to record, as I am unable to obtain these from my teacher. I will begin recording as soon as I receive them in the mail. Thankfully, it will be easy to find an empty parking lot, and I can do this at my local clubhouse in my neighborhood.

Blogger won't let me upload a picture of the order, but it should be delivered in about 2 or 3 days, so I can start filming soon. I want to give myself enough time to edit and create my CCR, as I still have a long way to go for finishing my project. The use of this tripod will allow me to replace an actual cameraman, which I would have had if I were not in the middle of a global pandemic. The microphone allows me to pick up audio during long and extreme long shots. I will record the audio and the video at the same time, so that I can easily sync it to the video during the editing processing.

Honestly, it's pretty difficult to work across this obstacle, as my resources are very limited. If my equipment does not arrive in time, I may have to either find a new way to film or straight up change my entire project at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

The End of Love Creative Critical Reflection Here is my CCR! Sorry it's so long- there was a lot I wanted to talk about.